Saturday, July 10, 2010

Top Excuses For Falling Asleep At Your Desk At Work




You're at the office, after a heavy lunch. You're staring at the computer screen but everything is starting to look a little blurry. You drink some water but it doesn't help. A ten-minute nap right now would be great.................
You are suddenly awakened by the sound of your boss' voice. He's looking at you.. and you need to say something.. FAST!


For those who can't think quick enough, here are some suggestions:

"This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work!"

"Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"

"I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance"

"I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress....Are you discriminating against people who practice yoga?"

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

"I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"

"This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to."

"Amen"


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment